Laura Mercier’s seasonal line-up features high-impact eyeshadows and lipsticks, as well as a travel-friendly set that features all of its bestselling products. In addition, the beauty brand has collaborated with renowned New York artist, Kelly Beeman, to create limited-edition packaging for its eyeshadow and highlighter palettes.
The Laura Mercier Paint the Town Gold Holiday Collection is now available in duty-free stores across Asia and the Americas.
A rising star in the world of arts and fashion, having been featured in Vogue and Marie Claire, Kelly is inspired by everyday women and portrays their human essence, emotion and strength through her uniquely post-modern and striking 2D style. Each portrait reflects the mood of people and places and the artwork trio has been matched to Laura Mercier palettes for the festive season.
Laura Mercier’s holiday collection comprises:
• The Gilded Artistry Eyeshadow Palette, encased in a compact designed by Kelly Beeman, consists of 12 universally flattering shades – including some limited-edition tones – that range from essential matte to radiant shimmer finishes.
• The Paint with Light Face Illuminator Trio also features artwork designed by Kelly Beeman and comes in a Radiant palette. The multi-use, multi-dimensional highlighting powders have a soft, creamy texture that apply smoothly and evenly. It brings customisable light to face, eyes and décolletage, with prismatic pigments that deliver long-wearing illumination that lasts.
• The Kelly Beeman Cheek Canvas Delicate Cheek Palette selection presents six limited-edition cool-toned cheek colours , ranging from bold blushes to glistening highlighters, that leave behind a naturally radiant holiday glow.
• The Eyes of Gold Mini Caviar Stick Collection consists of four long-lasting, creamy eyeshadow sticks that are able to line, highlight and create high-impact smoky looks. The multi-tasking eyeshadow sticks glide smoothly onto skin, are transfer-proof and crease-resistant and includes bronzy shades of Rose Gold, Copper, Burnished Bronze and Cocoa.
• The Lip Artiste Lip Duet is available in coral and consists of a Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick and a matching Longwear Lip Liner, delivering precision with intense, long-wearing colour. The silky, satin-finish crème formula feels weightless on the lips, leaving them moisturised and smooth.
• The iconic Make it Glow Translucent Loose Setting Powder is infused with pearl pigments that lock in a look for up to 12 hours with a healthy, glowing finish. Apply with the (included) travel-sized Glow Powder Brush to achieve a healthy glow.
• The Les Essentiels Collection is a limited-edition set that features Laura Mercier’s cult-favourite products – the Foundation Primer, Translucent Loose Setting Powder and two Caviar Stick Eye Colours in travel-friendly sizes.
The Laura Mercier Paint the Town Gold Holiday Collection is now available in Travel Retail APAC and Americas.
Copyright The Duty Free Hunter 2019