Released for the festive season, Cîroc White Grape is distilled five times before being infused with a blend of “ripe white grapes” and “other natural flavours”.
The vodka is said to have a “delicate floral” flavour with “hints of crisp citrus and lush honeydew”. Brand owner Diageo recommends the spirit is mixed with crème de cassis and Champagne to create a Kir Royal cocktail.
Cîroc White Grape is presented in a 700ml gold bottle with an ABV of 37.5%. It will join the brand’s flavoured line – including red berry, pineapple and apple flavours – for a limited time only.
Cîroc is owned by UK drinks giant Diageo with the backing of music mogul Diddy. Earlier this year, the brand launched the limited edition Cîroc Watermelon.
CÎROC WHITE GRAPE COSMO
Try our smooth White Grape Cosmo recipe. Add the ingredients together, garnish with a lemon twist and enjoy your vodka cocktail!
50ml CÎROC White Grape
25ml White Cranberry juice
10ml Lemon juice
5ml Simple Syrup
1. Add CÎROC White Grape, White Cranberry juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Double strain into a glass.
4. Garnish with lemon twist.
CÎROC WHITE GRAPE 75
Try our sweet and celebratory White Grape 75 recipe created with champagne. Combine and enjoy your vodka cocktail!
40ml CÎROC White Grape
1 Sugar cube (optional)
2 Dashes Peychaud/Angostura bitters (optional)
1. Add CÎROC White Grape into an iced champagne glass.
2. Top up with Champagne.
3. Stir gently.
4. Optional: Prior to adding CÎROC White Grape – place 1 sugar cube in a mixing glass. Add 2 dashes Angostura bitters.
Copyright The Duty Free Hunter 2019